Blinking Hello Kitty Angel Audrey Looi.com: Uncle Jang @ Puchong, Bandar Puteri Cute Hello Kitty 13

NUFFNANG

Monday, November 19, 2012

Uncle Jang @ Puchong, Bandar Puteri

I'm admit me is a korean cuisine fascinated.Since I had been heard that "Uncle Jang" is highly recommended by so many people. Therefore I decided to went to light up my taste bud.
This is the "logo" is that Uncle Jang really look like that?
The water is FOC( free of charge) it can be refill too:) so good
The Dak-Galbi[South Korean dish generally made by stir-frying marinated diced chicken in a gochujang (chili pepper paste) based sauce, and sliced cabbage, sweet potato, scallions, onions and tteok (rice cake) together on a hot plate] We ordered the normal one, for those who love spicy dish, the hot& spicy is awesome
There have other side dishes for you to add on, we added the Ramen and egg
Before u enjoy the dish, there got prepared an apron for you to avoid the food stain on our clothes, so caring .I'm ready for the food
I help my hubby to get on the apron too
The hot plate, it looks so bigger in size.
The ingredient of Dak-Galbi(cabbage, chicken, sweet potato)
Don't worry, you no need to fried by your own there have the professional people serve for you.So you just need to wait
15 minutes ago.....
The side dishes came with the Dak -Galbi, kimchi is my all time favourite.
Woohoo, the Ramen is added inside already.
Tadaa, is ready..
I totally can't wait to have a taste .Do you?
There are some proper ways to eat the korean cuisine.
We need to take a slide of cabbage .
Put some of the food inside(kimchi,sauce, marinated oninon) Then wrap it nicely, make sure that no leakage

Then, bite it,teehee. It is so fresh , the combination is super awesome.
Huh? Winter Sonata. you can write a palm card and leave a message here.

No,1-1, Jalan Puteri 1/7,

Bandar Puteri, Puchong

For more info, you can go view the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/unclejang




No comments:

Post a Comment